We are excited to announce the release of Project Finder, a new add-on feature allowing you to share and display engagement projects on any website you choose.
Project Finder creates a visual display of your engagement projects directly on your council or corporate website and helps ensure the information you display about your project is always up-to-date for participants. Dynamic filtering allows visitors to quickly find projects they are interested in and helps you drive traffic to your EngagementHQ.
Configure Project Finder’s embeddable code and updates will get posted across all your Project Finders automatically, saving you time by not having to make updates in multiple locations.
The new Project Finder tool allows you to:
- Display any engagement project on your corporate or council website in a visual and interesting way.
- Drive sign-ups and participation by promoting specific projects across multiple websites.
- Customise the appearance of your project display to align with your website brand.
- Update projects displayed automatically when changes are made in EngagementHQ.
- Provide participants an easy way to search for projects of interest.
Dive into the Project Finder live demo and contact your Engagement Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org directly if you’d like to learn more.