The Activity Page is a feature of EHQ since June 2016. It helps administrators to find out about various activities occurring on their site so that they can react to it. For example, if a participant has raised a query in the Q&A tool, the administrator can quickly read it and respond accordingly. In this article, you will understand how to use and customize the Activity page of your site.
NOTE: Only activity that occurred AFTER this feature was released is captured.
The following steps describe how to use Activity Page.
- Click on the icon located in the menu bar of the EHQ tool. This menu icon represents Activity Page and the following page is displayed.
- Click on the Project drop-down menu and select the required project for which you want to view the activity. After selecting the required project, if you click again on the drop-down menu, you can view an option called All projects. Click on it to display activities for all projects.
- Click on Tool Type and select the required tool for which you want to view participants’ activities. Click on All Tools to view all notifications on the site.
- Each activity has the following details:
- Tool icon to indicate the type of tool the participant has used to raise the query or post the comment,
- Name of the participant who has raised the query or posted the comment,
- Comment or query raised by the participant,
- Name of the project for which the comment/query is raised,
- A red circle () on the extreme right to indicate that the notification needs the administrator’s attention.
NOTE: You can use the Search box to search for tools, projects, card content and participant names by entering the keywords.
- Click on the project name to view the comment on the project page.
- Click on View Question to reply to the query.
The Manage Questions page of the Q&A tool is displayed.
- Enter the reply by clicking on Answer Privately or Answer Publicly options. You can respond to a query, comment or idea based on the tool selected by the participant. For example, if an idea is added to Brainstormer by a participant, the View Idea option is displayed.
If a comment is added to a Forum by the participant, the Reply option is displayed.
Click on these options to respond to notifications in the Activity Page of EHQ.