From your people tab you can access and manage both the site Administrators and Participants by choosing from the relevant hover menu.
Registering a participant –
- Click on People > Participants
- Participants can be added by two ways:
- Importing Participants
- Adding Participants Manually
Bulk Importing Participants – When you have a database of the email addresses of participants. Click here for detailed instructions.
Adding Participants Manually –
- Click on ‘Add+’> Navigates to a new page to add the participants details.
- Assign a Login/Screen name for the participant.
- Enter the participants email address and a computer generated password (The participant can later change the password once activating his/her account)
- A notification email will now be sent to the participant’s email id for activation of his/her account.
Adding Administrators -
Go to People > Administrators
Check if the person has already been registered as a participant
If yes, you can upgrade them to project admin or site admin as per their requirement and a confirmation email will be sent to their email address provided.
If no, click on ‘Add+’,
You will need to add the following details to complete registration:
- Enter Login/ Screen name.
- Enter the email address and a computer generated password. (The admin can later change the password once activating his/her account)
- Enter the designated role – Site Administrator / Project Administrator.
- A notification email will now be sent to the administrators email id for activation of his/her account.
From your Administrators page, you can:
- Add new project administrators - you can select whether someone has admin rights for the whole site (Site Administrator) or restrict them to specific projects (Project Administrator)
- Edit Administrators screen name, email and role
- Block an administrator. Blocking an administrator means they will no longer be able to log into the system and edit the site.
When you add a new administrator to the site make sure to check that they have not yet been set up as a participant. If that is the case you can simply change their roles from 'Participant' to 'Project Administrator' or 'Site Administrator'
Automatic log out: Admins that are inactive for two hours will automatically be logged out of EHQ as a security measure.