You can integrate Life Cycle to your EHQ page through the Widgets feature.
The following steps describe how to set up the Life Cycle widget on your EHQ page:
- Select the Projects link and from the drop-down menu, click the project for which you want the Life Cycle This will display the Manage page.
- Click on the Widgets A list of active and available widgets are displayed that can be added to your page.
- Click on Life Cycle. The Life Cycle is displayed in the Active widgets list. Click Save.
You have successfully added the Life Cycle in widgets. You can Edit, Delete or Hide the Life Cycle using the provided options.
- Click on Life Cycle to add and reorder new stages in the project life cycle. There are three generic stages listed, which can be edited to suit your requirement. You can add more stages based on the project life cycle. You can reorder them or delete them based your choice.
- The Current stage for consultation is open for contribution.
- Click Edit to edit the content. Enter the name in the Name Enter the description in the Description box. Click on Update to make changes to the stage.
- The Upcoming stage for the consultation is closed for further contributions. However, you can set as current stage by clicking on Set as current. Enter the name in the Name field, description in the Description box and click on Update.
- Click on Add New Stage to add more stages. Click Submit to finish adding the Life Cycles.