The Audit Trail can be used to view previous actions performed on a site. For example, you can view the history of a project, which displays details like date, time and the administrator or user who made the changes. You can also view a participant’s contribution for feedback tools.
NOTE: History details listed in Audit Trail depends on your EHQ subscription level and you can view only those actions that are carried out after the implementation of Audit Trail (17 April 2014).
The following steps describe how to access the Audit Trail feature.
- Select the Site link and from the drop-down menu, click Audit Trail. This displays the Audit Trail page.
By default, Audit Trail page displays the project and site activities for the day.
- Click on the projects and site settings drop-down arrow to change the settings as per your requirement.You can select individual projects or just the site specific settings.
- Click on the duration drop-down arrow to display data for the required number of weeks or days.You can customize the date further. To do this, select Custom in the duration drop-down menu. Two calendars are displayed. Set the start date in the first calendar and the end date in the second one. You have successfully customized the dates for Audit Trail.
- Click on Advanced Filter to filter history details based on tools, section or both.
- Click on the Tool drop-down menu and select the required tool from the list.
- Click on the Section drop-down menu to limit results to back end or front end.
- Click Submit. You can now successfully view the history details in Audit Trail.
NOTE: You can type keywords, example: newsletter, in the Search text box to search results for specific actions.