NOTE: If you want to test your survey(s), you must do so BEFORE you publish it. Do NOT test an already published survey after published, because your data will be recorded.
When your survey set up is complete, we recommend previewing and testing it. The following points will help you check the survey before publishing:
- Check the working of the applied logic. When using conditional questions, ensure to re-check on the logic applied in the Survey.
- Be sure of the process that a participant would follow.
- Have a logical sequence of the questions.
- Remove all illogical questions and typos.
- Take the survey from a participant’s perspective to fix any logic, before publishing.
The following steps will describe how to get a preview of the survey:
- Navigate to the survey in the project
- Click on the PLAY button under the survey title. The Survey page is displayed, you can now take the survey. As long as the survey is unpublished, your submission is not recorded.
We recommend you also read this article on amending already published surveys.