This section lets you set the fields in your sign up form. The signup form is a way to collect different kinds of relevant demographic data.
Go to Site: Site Settings >Signup Form to customise your form.
There are a number of Required fields that you will not be able to delete, but you can edit their text. These are:
- Login - you could change to Screen Name or User Name
- Account Email - you could change to Your Email
- Password - you could change to Your Password
- Terms of Service
You can add additional fields and select whether you want to make them mandatory for registration.
You can also preview the sign up form.
When you add a new question, you will have a number of fields to complete:
- Type: choose from a range of question types, including single line, essay, dropdown, radio buttons or check boxes, suburb, date, file upload, image, likert, number and ranking
- Question: type in your field question
- Length: set a maximum length
- Set whether the question is mandatory