The Guestbook tool allows the participants to add in their comments. To use the tool, you need to add it to your EHQ page. The following steps describe how to add the tool:
- Select the Projects link and from the drop-down menu, click the project for which you want Guestbook This will display the Manage page.
- Click on the Tools A list of tools are displayed that can be added to your page.
- Select the Guestbook tool and click Save.
You have successfully added the Guestbook tool to your EHQ page.
Once the Guestbook tool is added to your EHQ page, you can rename, manage or remove the tool using the provided options. The Manage link displays the Guestbook page. The following steps describe how to set up the tool:
Note: You can choose between Pre Moderated and Post Moderated to moderate the comments.
- Pre Moderated: All comments are subject to moderation before being displayed on the site.
- Post Moderated: All comments are automatically published on the site and are moderated after publishing.
- Select the comments moderation type. Enter a brief introduction for the participants in the Introduction box.
- Enter a thank you message for the participants in the Thank You Message box.
Note: You can allow the participants from to make comments without registration by selecting the “Allow unverified participation” check box.
- Click Update to configure the tool.