The Quick Poll tool allows the admin to set polls on a topic. Participants can cast their votes using this tool. The Quick Poll is also the only tool that can be configured as a widget.
To use the Quick Poll tool, you need to add it to your page. The following steps describe how to add the tool:
- Select the Quick Poll link and from the drop-down menu, click the project for which you want Quick Poll This will display the Manage Page.
- Click on the Tools A list of tools are displayed that can be added to your page.
- Select the Quick Poll tool and click Save.
You have successfully added the Quick Poll tool to your EHQ page.
Once the Quick Poll tool is added to your EHQ page, you can Rename, Manage or Remove the tool using the provided options. The Manage link displays the Quick Polls page.
- Click on Add to add a new Quick Poll.
- The New Quick Poll page is displayed. Enter the question in the Question box.
- Enter the options for the poll in the Add Options boxes.
Note: You can delete or add more Add Option boxes based on your question.
- Enter the acknowledgement message for the participants in the Acknowledgement box.
- Enter the Permalink you want. This is optional.
- You can restrict the participants by using the Select Participation Mode.
Note: Anonymous contributions carry a higher level of risk. Contributions of this type are not traceable and multiple entries can be made by a single participant. Please consider this when making your selection.
- Click Create to add the poll.
You have successfully added a new poll. You can Rename, Manage and Remove the poll using the provided options.