You can add Videos to your EHQ page through the Widgets feature. Videos are a good way to communicate so the video gallery can be used to showcase your information visually.
The following steps describe how to set up the Video Gallery widget on your EHQ page:
- Select the Projects link and from the drop-down menu, click the project for which you want to add the video. This will display the Manage page.
- Click on the Widgets A list of active and available widgets are displayed that can be added to your page.
- Click on the Video Gallery widget in the available widgets The Video Gallery widget is displayed in the active widgets list.
- Click on Edit, click on Upload Videos and upload the video of your choice.
- Click on Add New Video.
- Click on Browse button under the Upload Videos Select the video from the local storage and upload.
Videos cannot be larger than 200MB, which is the upload limit. If you have larger videos, we recommend uploading them to Youtube or Vimeo and embedding them into EHQ that way.
- Click on Embed from Youtube/Vimeo, enter the link in Link to a video You can copy the address from the browser’s address bar when you are watching the video.
- Enter the caption in the Add caption field.
- Enter the description of the video in the Add description text box.
- Click on Save.