You can add text, audio, video or image files into the Document Library of your EHQ page through the Widgets feature. The common file types are supported:
- MS and OpenOffice Excel (.xls, .xlsx)
- MS and OpenOffice Word (.doc, .docx)
- MS and OpenOffice PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx)
- wav, x-wav
- mov (Quicktime)
- jpg / jpeg
The following steps describe how to set up the Document Library widget on your EHQ page:
- Select the Projects link and from the drop-down menu, click the project for which you want the Document Library This will display the Manage page.
- Click on the Widgets A list of active and available widgets are displayed that can be added to your page.
- The Document Library is displayed in the Active widgets list. Click Upload Documents.
You have successfully added Document Library in widgets. You can Edit, Delete or Hide the Document Library widget using the provided options.
- Click on Edit. You can customize the documents that need to be displayed here.
You can add more documents by clicking on Information Section.
- Click on Add Document. The Document page is displayed.
- Click Choose File to select and upload the required document. Else, enter the link of the webpage in Link to online document.
- Enter the name in the Name box.
- Select the Document Type from the drop-down menu.
- Click Create to complete uploading the documents.
Note: All the documents uploaded are listed under the default folder in the documents page.
- Click on Add Folder to add a new folder. Enter the name in the Name box and click Create.