The EHQ tool allows you to disable social media sharing (Facebook, Twitter etc.) for your site. The following steps describe how to disable social media sharing for your site.
- Select the Site link and from the drop-down menu, click Site Settings. This displays the Site Settings page.
- Click on the Advanced tab. This displays options that allow you to change the Social Media settings.
- Select the Disable Social Media Sharing checkbox to disable sharing on social media. Click Update.
The following message, ‘Advanced settings updated’ is displayed at the top of the Site Settings page.
You have successfully disabled social media sharing in the Enhancement HQ tool.
- You can disable social media sharing for the entire site and not for certain projects only.
- All social media icons are automatically disabled for sites that are not launched and projects that are protected (and not public).