You can customize the theme of your EHQ. You can also select and determine the branding for the site. The following steps describe how to customize the page using the Theme link:
- Select the Site link and from the drop-down menu, clickTheme. The Theme page is displayed.
- Click the Edit link on the Current Theme The Select Theme options are displayed. Select the theme that you like and click Apply.
- Click the Edit link on the Logos and Images. Upload a Logo, Background image, Banner image and a Favicon. Click Save.
- Logo: The logo will be displayed on your EHQ newsletters and site notifications. The logo is integral to all themes except the Classic theme.
- Favicon: It is an icon used particularly with a website and is displayed in the address bar of a browser accessing the site or next to the site name in a user’s list of bookmarks.
- Banner: Integral to the Classic theme. The optimal size for your organization's banner is 1170 pixels wide and less than 200 pixels in height. The width is fixed, but you can modify the height if required.
- Background Image: You can customize the look and feel for your page. The image can be 4x4 or 9x9 pixels as recommended.
- Click the Edit link to customize the colours using the Colour Pallette option and click Save.