Widgets allow you to present important information about your online consultation. They are designed to help your community better understand your projects. There are 14 widgets for you to choose from and you can integrate any number of these into your projects. Our most commonly used widgets include;
- Documents library
- Lifecycle (Timeline)
- Key Dates
- Who's Listening
- Image and Video Galleries
The following steps describe how to Add a New Widget on your EHQ page:
- Select the Projects link and from the drop-down menu, click the project for which you want to add a widget. This will display the Manage Page.
- Click on the Widgets A list of active and available widgets are displayed that can be added to your page.
- Select the widget you want from the Available widgets list. It will be added to the Active Widgets List.
- You have successfully added a widget. You can Edit, Delete or Hide the widget using the provided options. For Example: Facebook widget is added successfully.