EngagementHQ offers a range of different reports to help your make sense of your consultations. It's important to understand what each of these reports means for your consultation and the ways in which you can use the data to report back to your organisation and stakeholders.
Types of Reports
Below is a list of the types of reports you can produce in EHQ.
- Summary Report - Visitor Statistics, Sources of Traffic, Participant Summary, Engagement Tools Summary, Information Widget Summary
- Tool Reports - Inspect and analyse data for individual tools
- PDF Summary Reports - Produce a PDF of your selected projects and summary data
- Excel Summary Report - See the excel data that produces your Summary Report
- Detailed Project Report - Allows you to capture all of the information collected about a complete project including summary and tool data
- Survey Excel Report - Produce a spreadsheet of you survey feedback
- Codeified - Creates codification keys for your survey questions for use with BI and data analytics tools
- Demographics Report - Export your database for select projects or all user information.
Knowing when to use each report will greatly help you in reporting on your consultations.
Aware, Informed, Engaged
Throughout EHQ you will notice the metrics of Aware, Informed and Engaged. These metrics have been designed by EHQ to help you track the progress of your consultations.
Aware: A visitor is considered to be 'aware', if they have made one single visit to your site or project.
Informed: A visitor is considered to be 'informed' if they have taken the next step and sought to find our more information by clicking on something. This is generally information included in widgets including documents, key dates
Engaged: A visitor is considered 'engaged' if they contribute or provide feedback to an active tool on your consultation page.
These indicators will help you determine how many people are actively looking at your projects, seeking more information and willing to get involved. These indicators vary greatly depending on a range of factors including how well you promote your consultation, the extent and nature of the project and also the opportunities you have provided for people to get involved.
Site Visits and Site Visitors
When an anonymous visitor comes to your site for the very first time we drop a cookie into their browser to allow us to determine if that particular browser has been used to visit your site before.
This helps us track and report on anonymous visits to your site. You can read more about this here.
Comment analysis allows users of EHQ to code contributions to forums in order to make it easy to export and report on important discussions.
This feature allows Admins to read through forum contributions and assign key words to each comment. The key words and their attached comments can then be exported via excel or pdf to aid in reporting.
Find out more about reporting and our different reports here.