Our reporting has been further enhanced and EHQ now includes your detailed traffic sources. This will allow you to better understand where your participants' visits are originating and if they lead to informed or engaged visits.
As all our other reporting, you can look at the data for your entire site or on a project by project basis.
Here is a break down of the 'Traffic Channels'.
- DIRECT: Participants coming to your site by directly tipping in your address or going through their bookmarks and browser history.
- SOCIAL: Participants arriving at your site via a social media source. These include
- EMAIL: Participants coming to your site through a link in an email, e.g. your newsletter.
- SEARCH ENGINES: Participants using a search engine like Google to find your site.
- GOVT: Participants coming through a referral link on a .gov or .govt website.
- REFERRALS: Any other referral links from any non-government website.
This data should in be particularly helpful if you are trying to determine if you marketing efforts are paying off.